In order to satisfy my customers diverse needs I have to follow some simple but fair rules. The goal of creating them is to achieve a workflow that will be acceptable, efficient and easy. You are welcome to discuss any of the below points and in some cases we can "stretch the line" to satisfy your particular needs.
Any of your personal or payment details are not stored within this website. GB Photography will never share, sell or rent your personal information to any kind of third parties. There is no telemarketing, letterbox mail dropping or sending unwanted emails practises in use by GB Photography in order to gain a source of income.
Prices and content of services and packages are valid and guaranteed on the date of your photography service offer issued. Due to website updates GB Photography reserves the right to change prices or content of this website offer without notice. The services are updated periodically to achieve complete satisfaction of customers and to offer better and more competitive photographic services. Changes are considered as a business development, not as any kind of market manipulating practises.
1. Pre-event consultation regarding type and specification of service provided is essential.
2. A Photography Contract must be signed to ensure legal rights of both parties.
3. After satisfactory agreement the customer pays a booking deposit.
4. Depending on the service or package payment plan, another (one or more) pre-service payment can be required to be paid by the customer before the service date.
5. On the event day photos are taken with full responsibility for quality, and exactly as described at the pre-service consultation.
6. Within 20 to 60 working days after the event, customer is receiving details required to preview the online proofs.
7. Once the photos are ready for delivery, the customer pays the remaining amount of the total agreed sum and receives the final products.
As described under Australian Statutory Law, all copyright rights to photographs taken are solely the possession of GB Photography. Your photos are strictly for personal, non commercial use only, unless your Photography Contract indicates any permissions given.
An online, free of charge photo gallery is provided to you, to present your photos taken on the day of your event. You will be supplied with a username and password, which will allow you to preview the images and to select your photo album or other package contents.
You can change one time the date of your event free of charge. Photographer availability on the new date must be confirmed while you are lodging your request. Second change of the service date will require a re-Booking Fee. Cancellation of service must be lodged prior to the service date. There is a 7 day cool off period after signing your contract for all refunds. If for any reason you will cancel your contract with the intention that the service will not take place at all, a refund will be deposited to you if the cancellation notice will be lodged before 7 days from the date of signature on your contract. After mentioned 7 days a cancellation fee will apply. The cancellation fee is equivalent to the amount of your booking deposit paid. Also if any additional pre-service payments were made, those payments will be refunded to you by direct deposit or bank cheque, issued up to 30 days from the date of the cancellation notice.
GB Photography, Melbourne - May 2020